Sunday 14 November 2010

Review 2010 (Up's)

So on a good note. After returning from the broken elbow and after the end of my AS exams, I left the UK and was based for 6 weeks in France. Last year I raced there and I really loved it, the racing aboard is a completely different kettle of fish for a first having a crowd is a really nice addition! Also the races were interlinked with the village FĂȘte's which are a spectacle in themselves On results note i have to admit the best came in France with 3 podiums and a a Victory!! . My moment to fame this year must be motor pacing behind the saxo bank car on the wheel of Andy Schleck!!!!!

It ended with me being the sole rider and Bjarne riis asking me to stop so Andy could concentrate!Well that was a once in a life time moment!!! Hats 0f to Patrick Harris who kept up at 30mph for a respectable length of time. Also myself and Patrick were in the Wall Street Journal after meeting John W. Miller in an Irish Bar he also got us a meeting with Brad Wiggins and a tour of the Bus which was quite cool!

On a national scale I didn't race enough due to injury and a late start which was a nuisance. However I did improve my 10 mile TT record now going sub 21mins, I certainly improved my knowledge into reading a race and I am becoming much stronger each week! Next season's looks promising, my next post will be looking forward to 2011 and my goals for next year and they are big, on a national scale!



No comments: