Monday 30 November 2009

GHS onto 2010

The end of the 2009 after my 2nd in france was pretty average coming 7th in my age group at the GHS national time trial, but that was due to illness in the weeks before and this marked the end of my racing season. I was very disappointed but next year will be my last shot at the GHS competition so I will only be happy with a medal.
Onto 2010, the squad has been made a lot more compact with some of the boys moving onto the One Life Fuga Squad. However in our Junior team we have (myself,Jake Martin,Charlie Fawke,Elliott Tabraham Dowers and Bongo Jamieson) and we will soon be joined by current youths (Dante Carpenter,Milo Burdeau). The team looks extremely strong and I Look forward to riding with our talented team. The 3 older riders (Jay,Adam and Josh) are moving to Belgium to race in Flanders colours. Which I hope one day I will be able to follow. Next year we have two new sponsors coming on board, firstly Holmes Couriers and Flanders Bike shop who's bikes look Beautiful and I look forward to riding next year as I have out grown my current Fuga.

I shall update the blog soon but there isn't much to talk about during the winter block but I will upload any pics I have of the squad during training ;)

No comments: